Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today.....
Today was nice- I was able to break out my jump tack and do some work on a track. Leo was amazing and seemed to love seeing some open spaces. He even let me take him back into the dressage arena at the end and was quite lovely (if I might say so myself). 
After being the photographer extraordinaire for Ally's ride we were able to come back to the condo for a while. We were faced with the difficult question of whether to nap or swim...... so we chose napping by the pool. Hopefully the two hours of baking in the sun, with spf 30 on my arms and tanning oil on my legs (horseback rider problems- we always are wearing riding pants...), will have evened out my solid farmers tan. 
Once dinner chores at the barn were all set we went out to dinner with ma g-ma. Yummy chinese- that hit the spot. Now off to some school work, and maybe finishing the night off with some ice cream and a movie (but more than likely I'll be asleep as soon as I finish this post).
Adios (I'm running out of closers for these things....)
           Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment